Optimise were contracted by Prima Uno to provide specialist risk management inputs to the tender return for a 10year framework providing gloveboxes to the Sellafield site.
Client: Prima Uno
Contract Duration: 2 Months
Contract Value: £15,000
Framework Duration: 10 Years
Framework Value: £100M
Optimise worked in collaboration with Prima Uno. NIS and NW projects to answer tender questions and provide detailed information about the methodology that would be employed should the work be secured.
The following key deliverables were provided to the client:
- Identification of threats associated with the planned works;
- Identification of opportunities that could be gained by engaging NIS on the framework;
- Cost risk modelling to establish a suitable contingency value for the delivery of the overall framework and for a specific example glovebox;
- Schedule risk modelling to demonstrate the uncertainty in relation to delivery timescales;
- Establishment of a suitable risk management plan which outlines the approach that would be taken for managing uncertainty during the framework;
- Provision of a suitable risk register that can be used to collate, assess and manage risks during the work.